Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Happy Fall Y'all!

For Wordless Wednesday this week I decided to post pictures of my fall decor around the house. In honor of today being the first day of fall. Yay! If you missed it I wrote about how I LOVE the fall here. Any ways, I took the pictures after Belle had gone down for the night so it was dark and the pictures therefore are not that great. Sorry.

Pumpkins in the kitchen.

Pumpkins on the other side of the window.


Grapevine pumpkin still in the kitchen.

Close up of grapevine pumpkin.

Dining table.

Halloween placemat with fall candle shade. I may be a Yankee Candle fiend!

The basket and candle were our centerpieces for our wedding. I change the other stuff out with the holiday or season.


Fall wreath I made for the front door.

On top of the entertainment center.

Close up of entertainment center.


I am sure all of these pictures would have looked much much better if taken during the day. I am kicking myself for not doing that over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!