Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Hubs First Post - Simplegpt

Ok everyone. The Hubs asked for me to write a post for him on a website that he has been using to make a little extra cash. It's not anything sketchy or anything like that. But since I'm not the one doing it I told him to write up a post about it and I'll post it. I didn't think he would actually write a post! But he did. I have seen a few posts lately about money and people using different sites to make money. So we thought we would share this one. So here is The Hubs first blog post.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well the hubs is finally writing a post for the blog. I recently signed up for simplegpt which is a website where you earn money by doing surveys and offers. Now I didn’t enter this lightly. I did my research, read their forums and basically did what I needed to in order to be successful. I also didn’t go in with high expectations which helped, and I have a lot of patience.


I am not going to lie, this isn’t a get rich quick thing, nor is it quick and easy. There are rules that need to be followed and trust me when I say you will create more emails than you could possibly imagine. You will also create a phone number with Google Voice if you are smart so that you don’t get telemarketing calls.

I used to wonder if these sites were scams. Do you have Paypal? If not are you willing to get paid in giftcards to your favorite stores? Then no, this site isn’t a scam. I have over $30 in my bank account that I earned within the last week alone. So I know it works.

Why am I telling you this? Well because each new member I refer, I get 15% of everything they earn. So if an offer says you get $0.40 then you get $0.40 and I get $0.06. Pretty simple. Once you are signed up and get the hang of it, you can refer people also.

All I ask is if you sign up, click on the here and sign up using my referral. I will help you in anything you need for the site. If you are having trouble getting going or following the rules, I will help you out if you ask. This I promise. You being successful makes me successful so I will do my best to make that happen.

If you are just sitting on the internet watching TV, why not get paid a couple bucks for doing it? I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!