Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn! Best Time of the Year!

I love fall. It is by far my favorite season. I love everything about it. The cooler weather, sweaters and jeans, socks and sneakers, cinnamon, pumpkins, apples, the smell of fall, the leaves changing, Halloween, and all the fall events that take place.

Photo found here.

As sad as I am to see the summer end, because in this area it really is to short, I am just as happy to see fall come. I am already thinking of what fall events were going to take Belle too. We can take Belle to get pumpkins this year and I want to take her on a hay ride. Were going to take her trick or treating to a couple of neighbors and then do the family tour.

I love fall clothing. Your warm and comfy, but still not to warm. And honestly after the hot summer we had, the cooler fall weather is very welcomed. I love the smell of fall candles burning through out the house.

We are very lucky to be able to see the leaves change colors in this area. It's so beautiful!

Our wedding anniversary is in the fall, Belle's birthday is in the fall, and of course my birthday is in the late fall.

I usually wait until the end of September to pull out the fall decor, but with the fall weather I just can't wait. My summer wreath and the summer decor feels out of place now.

It doesn't get any better then this time of year! I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post of Belle enjoying her first autumn. (ok so technically she experienced fall last year, but she was born in October, so this is kinda her first!)

4 comments:

  1. It is my very favorite time, too! One of my sons was born on the first day of spring and another of the first day of autumn! Stopping by from SITS to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year too!! I have already pulled out the fall candles, and some of my fall decor. I can't wait to go apple picking and pumpkin picking. I also will get to meet my Estella Rae this Fall in November. So this years fall couldn't come quick enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, too - the weather, the colors, the holidays, the food.... Unfortunately, my allergies are so terrible and I have such trouble finding relief, that I can't enjoy it and find myself wishing for winter. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall too!!! There's nothing I love more than to wear a sweater, jeans and boots and also the fact that no one will know if you didn't shave your legs that day...lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!