Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Egg Matching

I made Belle and Easter egg matching game that turns out she loves playing with. We have an Easter bucket with plastic Easter eggs not put together. Also inside the bucket are cards I made up with Easter eggs in 2 different colors. One color for the top and a different color for the bottom. The idea is to put together the Easter eggs to match the pictures on the cards.
 
I put it together one day while Belle was at school and left it on the table in her playroom. She has played with every day since last week Friday.
 
 


 
This was easy to put together and I used supplies we already had. I used one of the many Easter buckets we had put away and some of the hundreds of Easter eggs we have managed to accumulate in the last 2 years.

I took a few sheets of white construction paper and cut them into rectangles. I then drew the best version of an egg shape that I could. I used markers to color the eggs in and then laminated them with contact paper. I placed all the egg pieces and the laminated cards inside the bucket.





 
Belle is a pro at matching the eggs, the only problems we have are the some of the eggs are hard to get together. If you use cheap eggs make sure they are easy to put together. I couldn’t use some of the eggs because even I couldn’t get them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!