Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Well it's official. I am a stay at home mom. Friday was my last day and I am three days into this new gig. Of course I caught a cold that showed up on day two which is really putting a dent into my list of things that need to get done. Belle's birthday party is on Sunday. A lot is done, but a lot needs to be done as well. Plus three days after her party we leave for Disney. So there’s that too.

Between cleaning the house, getting ready for the party and getting ready to leave it's been crazy. I am excited for her party. Belle loves Doc McStuffins so we decided to have a Doc party. Only there are no Doc McStuffins party items. And it's really hard to find Doc merchandise. So I googled, and went to Pinterest and while there is nothing on google worth even thinking about and some things here and there on Pinterest, I have had to come up with this party all on my own.

I like how everything is starting to coming together. I have made everything with my handy new Cricut machine. I love that thing. Makes crafting so much easier. I can't wait to put it all together on Sunday. I will definitely be posting pictures.

Also between planning the party and making decorations I have been getting ready for our trip. All of our reservations are made everything is booked and paid for. Now I am just getting ready for the 2 car drive down to Florida. I have been picking up stuff here and there for Belle in the car and have been making some new things for her. We have a ton of stuff and I don't think she is going to get bored at all. I have a couple more things to pick up and finish making. When we come back I will have a post about our road trip and how everything went over in the car. Plus a tutorial. Yay!

For the next few days I will be in full party mode and trying to get ready for a 10 day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!