Friday, September 7, 2012

Preschool!!!

Belle started preschool this week, and I am 4 days behind on posting the pictures. I was excited for this change for her. She has been ready for months to move up and ready to learn all day long. Not that she wasn’t in the toddler room but she has more structure and centers. And her new teacher is amazing. She is strict with her routine and schedules which is what works best with our child. Belle is a routine kid so this is a great fit for her. It’s only been 4 days but she is thriving in this class. Busy all day long, listens so much better, passes right out at nap time, and is tired at bedtime. Which is making our lives a little easier.

And when I say ours, I mean mine. The Hubs new job takes him out of the home week nights. So most days dinner and bed time is all me. Belle being tired at bed time makes it so much easier. She doesn’t fight it as bad and no more crying after I close the door.

Any ways, here are some pictures of the cutest little almost three year old (OMG, THREE!) on her first day of preschool!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!