Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Weekend

This past weekend my “little” cousin had her graduation party. I say “little” because she is taller than me and not so little anymore. In a couple of months she will have moved about an hour away to go to college. I remember when she was born, and her first birthday. Babysitting her and taking her shopping. I can’t believe how much time flies.

We had a great time at her party with family that we usually only see on holidays and some birthdays. It was nice to see them again and catch up. It’s always a good time with family.


Belle hugging daddy.

At least in the next couple of years we will have another wedding coming up. Another of my cousins got engaged a couple weeks ago. Knowing my cousin, this is going to be a fun wedding and we are looking forward to it.

My cousin and his fiancee.

Picture overload coming up...
My brother and cousin.


My brother, sister in law, and newest nephew.


The graduate. Somethings never change!


Another cousin, we will be celebrating her in three years!


Sam and Belle. Too cute!


My cousin, this is completely normal for him.


My nephew Jaxon. So happy!


Belle in a softball helemet. The next softball player in the fam?

On Sunday, we had a quite low key Father’s Day, which fits The Hubs to a T. He laid around all day, took a nap when Belle did and then headed to my mom’s for dinner. Oh, and got a run in in the morning before the heat set in for the day.

It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to all our summer fun now that summer is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!