Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy, and a Wedding!

Last Saturday was my brother’s wedding, so it has been crazy busy around here. Between running for tux fittings (The Hubs), haircuts (The Hubs and Belle), picking up shoes (me) and a wake I don’t think we sat down until Sunday night.

The wedding went perfectly. Everything was in order, and looked great. Belle and the ring bearer actually walked down the aisle. Or Belle pulled the ring bearer down the aisle with her. Either way they both made it to the end and neither cries. And both looked adorable!

All the kids behaved fabulous at the ceremony and reception. The whole day went off without a hitch!

But because we were nonstop all week, I had no time to even think about updating here. Belle and I did nothing last week. I don’t think she made it to bed on time all week. It was 9 or later. I am happy to say with it being an hour or longer off from her bedtime, she had no meltdowns and had absolutely great days at The Bug all week.

I will try to get back into the swing of things the rest of the week. But I can’t promise anything. Our first conversion weekend is this weekend so I will be working all weekend long. All day Saturday and so far 12 – 5 on Sunday. As of right now I don’t have much to blog on, and if I am going to be in the office all weekend, I may not have much more to blog on next week.


The beautiful flower girl



Love Her!!!


My Loves. My nephews and my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!