Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Honey Combed Bee

At the end of our bug week Belle and I made this cute little bee. We didn't finish it up until Saturday so I haven't gotten the chance to post it until now.


Supplies: Yellow and Black paint, a fine tooth comb and a bee pattern on white paper.

I drew up a bee pattern and cut it out of white construction paper. When we were all set to start I placed alternating yellow and black dot lines onto our bee.


Belle then took the comb and dragged it through the paint lines a couple of times resulting into stripes on our bee. Once our bee was dry we added an eye and a mouth and hung him on our craft wall.






We have quite the buggy collection on our craft wall. Our ladybugs, bee, and ant have all become fast friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!