Friday, March 16, 2012

Luck of the Irish - Pot of Gold

I was only able to come up with one St. Patrick’s Day craft that I really liked which actually turned out to be a good thing because we didn’t really have time to do much. Plus on actual St. Patrick’s day, we are crazy busy.

Supplies: Black construction paper pot, white construction paper,
yellow paint, glue, corks, gold glitter

Beforehand I cut out a pot from black construction paper. I used my fishbowl pattern and just drew on legs to the bottom. Belle glued the pot onto white construction paper. I suggest having the white paper the long way.


Once our pot was glued down we took some yellow paint and used a cork to stamp circles onto the white paper or black like Belle wanted. I helped Belle here and filled in some of the white spaces.




When we were done adding our coins we took some gold glitter and sprinkled it on top of the wet paint.



Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!