Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Popular Little Girl

Belle has a play date tomorrow. We have had some before, but with our neighbors across the street where we kind of made play dates so the adults could talk and catch up. This time she was invited by a friend from school. We keep telling her she’s going to her friend’s house on Saturday and talking to her about it. I think I am more excited than she is.

I am really excited to get to know other parents at Belle’s school a little better. The mom is super nice and suggested it when we ran into them at the mall months ago. I approached her one morning at school and we exchanged email’s but with the holiday’s it was crazy. So we are finally able to get together this weekend. It turns out that they live very close to us as well. Which is nice since daycare is about a 15 minute drive, we don’t expect many of the kids to live by us.

Not only were we asked for this play date, but earlier this week we were asked for a play date with Belle by another friend from school. Apparently we have the popular child. Well it’s good to know she is sweet and innocent at school and saves her evil side for at home!

Wish us luck tomorrow. I hope Belle is on her best behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!