Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Home.

We are back. We got home around 6 last night. We are pretty much all unpacked and I have one more load of laundry to do. Of course some cleaning up around the house needs to be done too. I have not been able to go through all of my pictures yet, nor have I done anything without photopass pictures yet. Hopefully tonight I will sit down and start telling all of you about our trip.

It was fabulous. We had a wonderful time and Belle was close to perfect the whole trip. We had some meltdowns and a low point in our trip which lead to one of our dinners being comped but all in all it was a great trip.

We are now working on planning next years. I hope to get pictures and stories up and going soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!