Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy. I miss you more and more every day. I wish you were still here with us to see your beautiful granddaughter growing more each day. I wish that you could have gone to Disney with us and ride the Haunted Mansion with us.

I love you and miss you terribly. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder if you are here with us. Are you watching over us? Do you play with Belle? Can you see how big she has gotten? Can you hear the things that come out of her mouth?

I know you are having a great day up there partying with Elvis and your friends and family members that have been waiting for and have met you up there this year. Have a wonderful day daddy. I miss you! I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!