Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Isabelle

Isabelle,

My baby girl. Your actually not a baby anymore. You are my little girl. My little lady who turned two years old today. These last two years have been absolutely wonderful, and I cannot imagine my life without you sweet heart.


You are so smart and growing leaps and bounds every single day. And you are so, so happy. Unbelievably happy all the time. Every day I catch bits of myself and bits of your father in you. But sweetie, you are completely your own person and I wouldn’t change any of that. I love the little lady you are becoming. So sweet and loving, and such a little helper.


Isabelle, I am so lucky to be the one that you call mommy. You are beautiful inside and out and I love the little person you are growing up to be.


Today, Isabelle, we are celebrating you. This trip to Disney World is for you, and I hope you are having the time of your life here.

I love you baby girl. Enjoy your day!

Love,
Mommy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!