Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Bloggy Birthday!!

Tomorrow marks one year that I have been here at my blog. It has come a long way since I started it a year ago. It started out as a place to put up pictures for family and friends who were asking for more pictures. It slowly turned into what it is today.

I am proud of myself for keeping up with it. And working on it almost daily. I taught myself how to use photoshop and taught myself how to make my own headers. I am so happy to see what this blog has developed into and am hoping over the next year for it to grow some more.

Thank you to all my followers and readers who continue to come back. You give me so much support and with out any of you I am sure I would have given up on my blog a long time ago.

Here is to another year!

And in case you missed it, for Christmas I bought my blog a gift. It's own domain. I am now at www.bellesbutterflydreams.com. Update those bookmarks!

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!