Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

If you have seen my tweets from last night and this morning you know that is have been snowing pretty hard here. The Hubs had to work last night and didn't get home until late. He still had to shovel. Why we don't have a snow blower I have no idea. The poor Hubs didn't get to bed until one this morning and he had only gotten a quarter of our drive way done. Enough to get our SUV in.


Then he got up this morning and went back out there to shovel the Equinox back out cause it never stopped snowing. This is what one of the street corners looked like this morning.

Our drive way is still full of snow from last night and as I am sitting here at work (yup we both had to get ourselves into work today) it is storming at our house, again. We had over 2 feet of snow this morning. I don't want to know what it is going to look like when we get home.

I am so thankful that The Bug remained open today, because I am not sure what we would have done. Yuck. Snow. I usually like it this time a year because of Christmas, but not when it makes it's entrance like this. December sure knew how to arrive here.

Oh, and our town just announced a travel ban. Great. Welcome snow, now leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!