Monday, November 22, 2010

What I am Thankful For...

I can not tell you how many times I have written and deleted this post. I just can not find the words to say. Trust me I have plenty to be thankful for this year but this has been a difficult post to write.

I am thankful for the most amazing husband in the world. My rock, my other half, my soulmate. I can not imagine going through life with out him. I am thankful for him and everything that he is.

I am thankful for my daughter. The most beautiful little girl in the world. For eveything that she has taught me in a year. I am blessed that she chose me to be her mommy. She is my whole world.

And here is where I lose all my words. I am thankful for my family. I just have no words, I am thankful but also at a complete loss of words. Just a few weeks ago my family found out that my father is out of options. There are no longer any treatments left for him to try. The cancer has won and it pains and kills me to say that. I wanted nothing more then for him to beat this. I am thankful for my father. He is the strongest man I know. I am thankful for the time that he has with Belle. I am so so thankful that he was able to watch her for 7 months when I went back to work. I know he will never forget the time he had with her. I am thankful for all the memories that I have and will have with my father.

And one more tiny little thankful, for our wedding photographers that at basically last minute said that they can do family portaits for us. All of us. My small family, my parents, and my brother and nephew. I am so so thankful to have this opportunity and memories.

What are you thankful for this year?



Raising A Disney Princess New Post: Too Many Choices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!