Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's Friday. Finally. That means that I have a 8 and a half days until vacation. Yes vacation. A whole week off from work. I can not wait. Work has been so busy and stressful that I need this time off.

This weekend I plan on doing some shopping and were going to put up the Christmas decorations outside. I know I know. It's not even Thanksgiving yet. But here, we get them up before the possibility of snow. And in all reality we should have done it last weekend when the weather was nice and a tad bit warm. But we did not and we had to get new lights this year anyways. So this weekend it is. And it's going to be COLD. Oh well. It's not snowing yet!

But it's Friday and it's 5 Question Friday.





1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

Any version of the 12 Days of Christmas. It's long and tedious. I just can't stand it. And the dogs barking to Jingel Bells. Seriously? Enough already!
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
Depends on the night. Some nights we are so tired and worn out we seriously just collapse into bed. Other nights we will cuddle. It's a mixture with lately more nights of me being out before my head hits the pillow.
3. Have you ever had surgery?
I had a cyst on my head about 5 years ago. They didn't put me under or anything. Just numbed the spot they were cutting. I was in and out. But thats it. My first time actually being "admitted" to the hospital as well. And I cried. Haha. 21 and I cried.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Depends on the year. I try to have it done a couple weeks before so I can relax and wrap. And if I forget anything then I have time to get it. But I sadly have not started this year. I want to just it hasn't worked out. Hopefully this weekend or next. And I plan on getting a ton done the week we are on vacation. Have to love the week of daycare costs being credited to us for vaca.
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Thats easy. It was on my list for Tuesday's link up. The Canon EOS Rebel Digital Camera. Oh how I would love to have this. You have no idea. This is my deam luxury item!

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!