Monday, November 8, 2010

Kid, You Stink!

This past Saturday Belle hit her head really hard on the corner of our coffee table. We have a glass coffee table with rounded corners. So after Belle's nap we decided we were going to Babies R Us to pick up some cushioned corners for the coffee table. We needed eight since we have a top shelf on our coffee table. After Belle's nap I got her up and heated up a mac and cheese lunch for her. While she was eating I jumped in the shower. This is what I came out too...



Apparently it was funny to get it all over her hair. Do you know what mac and cheese in hair smells like?? Not so good. Once she was done eating she went right into the bath. And can I just say even after her bath when she was nice and clean, I could still smell the mac and cheese. Note to self, only feed her mac and cheese on bath nights. Actually only feed her the Gerber mac and cheese on bath nights.

So we headed to Babies R Us and they only had one box of cusioned corners left. And of course it was a four pack. So we will have to get another four pack and I am thinking some edgers to go along the lenght of the coffee table. She had a nice red mark for the weekend on her forehead.

Saturday night I made my home made pizzas and we cuddled up on the couch to watch Toy Story 3. I think Belle enjoyed my pizza. It looks worse then it really was. Nothing in her hair this time and the sauce easily washed up with a wet paper towel.


After dinner the three of us cuddled up on the couch to watch Toy Story 3. What a great movie and yes I cried like a baby at the end. So sad. Belle made it the first ten minutes before she was out for the night. We kept her up past bed time in hopes of her sleeping in the next morning with daylight savings time. She was up at 6. The Hubs brought her into our room and she snuggled with us for close to an hour. I think I have bruise in the shape of her feet. She is a kicker and puncher when she sleeps.

The Hubs let me sleep in on Sunday for my birthday. I was still up before nine. And when I looked over at the clock after dinner and it was only 5:30 I couldn't believe it. It was dark and it felt like it was after seven. It's going to really suck getting home from work and it being dark out already. I hate this time of the year and this part of fall.

Tonight The Hubs is taking me out to dinner. Just the two of us. I can't wait!

New Post at my Vacation Home: Raising a Disney Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!