Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Officially Christmas Season...

It is officailly that time of year. The Christmas season. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Belle watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which will clearly and easily remain a tradition with her. She had a cinnamon bun for breakfast. And had a ball playing at grandma and grandpa's house with my cousins. We had great food and house full of love and laughter. It's never quiet when were all together.

Banks are open today so I am working. But I plan on spending the evening cleaning the house so on Saturday before The Hubs has to go to work I can pull up all the Christmas decorations and get decorating. I am hoping to get the outside done too. It should have been done last weekend when it was nice out but we were sick.

And if I can be a proud mommy for a minute. Tuesday morning Belle took her first steps and she is continuing to do great. She is working on it and toddles around the living room. It is so cute to watch her and I am so proud of her!

And some pictures from our Thanksgiving,

Belle eating breakfast.

Belle watching the parade. My living room isn't really a disaster. Just all of Belle's toys in one area, and the swing needs to come down.

Belle already to go.

Gobble Gobble

My brother and cousin.

The table.

Belle playing with her new booster seat. Her new favorite toy.

My cousin with her Turkey cookie.

My cousin again with whip cream all over.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Let the Christmas festivities begin! We have our first Christmas party next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!