Monday, October 25, 2010

Introducing My Vacation Home!!!

I am so excited to tell you that I have created a vacation home for myself here on the interwebs. I spent last week creating and forming a blog about our family's obsession love for Disney. It's all about Disney. So I will no longer bore all my non-Disney loving followers with Disney talk.

I am excited to introduce Raising a Disney Princess!


It's basically all about our past trips, our future trips, plans, talk about the parks and restaurants, events, and just maybe some of the ever famous Disney rumors.

I will no longer bore all my non-Disney loving followers with Disney talk. But don't worry, this is still my home and I will be here every day. I can tell you I will not be over at Raising a Disney Princess every day. It is just my vacation home ya know.

So if you are a crazed Disney fan like our family then stop by and check it out. There isn't much going on as today is my official first day over there but I have some more lined up for this week.

Also, I am going to beg right now. Over the weekend I feel to page 2 on Picket Fence Blogs. I would like to try and stay on the first page. Can you please give me some votes today? Click here or on the button to the right that says Were On the Fence. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have no idea how excited I am about this and how much I want to steal your idea! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS...
    Okay- I may have to scope out the Disney-ness since my 3 youngest kids want to go there, like now!
    We went in 1998 when I was 7 months pregnant with the one about to turn 12 so... yeah, it's been awhile and I am sure lots has changed since then!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!