Friday, October 1, 2010

The Birthday Princess

Last week we took Belle for her 1 year photos. They came out even more amazing that I thought. I was so worried how she would be for them. Trying to get pictures at home lately are painful and not worth it some times. She's either crying, crawling away, or won't look at the camera. So when she immediately lit up and smiled in every picture I couldn't be any more happy. She did wonderful.

The first set is the outfit she is wearing for her party:









This second set is her in her birthday onsie that Grandma bought her. She will wear this to The Bug for her birthday and will probably be an extra outfit for her party.











I am so so happy with how all of these came out. We get to pick them up today. I can't wait to get them and  hang them up at home. We also did some fall pictures and I will post those next week.

I have one more post for Celebration Week, it won't be posted until Sunday on Belle's birthday. Tomorrow is her party. I can't believe that it is here already. With all the back and forth and stress of it I can't wait. It's going to be great. I will have pictures up of the party on Tuesday. I think Monday I am going to take a little break from writting and try to catch up on reading other blogs.

Don't forget to come back Sunday or Monday to read my 12 month letter to Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!