Thursday, September 30, 2010

CW - Vintage Belle

In honor of Belle turning one this weekend and to continue on with Celebration Week I have made a collage of Belle's month pictures. I can't belive how tiny she was. And you can see the little personality that she has developed as she has grown.


It is amazing how much a baby grows in a year. How much they change and develop. How they start off as an itty bitty tiny newborn that sleeps, doesn't move much to a walking or crawling babbling little person with their own personality to boot. Personality or in our case some times attitude. Boy were in trouble when she gets older.

This year has been full of ups and downs. Exciting happy times to sad and even scary times and back again. But I would not change this year one bit. It has been full of firsts, tears, giggles and smiles. We learned as we went, heck, were still learning. And all 3 of us made it out better then ever.

So, this last part of Celebration Week is dedicated to my beautiful baby girl. The little girl who has made me a better person. Who has made me feel love deeper then I ever imagined. Who is everything I have ever dreamed of and so much more. Who is entirely my world and I can not imagine or even remember a day with out her.

To you my baby girl, Happy 1st Birthday.

Mommy loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!