Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Colds

Belle woke up this past Saturday with a stuffy nose. She did really well all weekend and I started to just blaim it on teething (of course). So Sunday night comes along. Belle and I had spent all day outside in some really sticky hot weather. The Hubs also had a friend in town that we haven't seen in about 2 and half years. So he came over with his girlfriend and a mutual friend. Belle went down pretty easily for us having company. The Hubs and I were speachless.

We finally crawl into bed at about 11:30. We weren't in bed 5 minutes and Belle started crying. I went in stuck the paci back in and went back to bed. This contined ever 10-30 minutes until 1. Belle and were up until 3:30. I think it was 4 when I finally fell asleep. Our alarm goes off at 5:30. Needless to say, Belle and I stayed home today. She caught up on sleep and I finished the little bit of laundry left.

And it's a cold that she had. Cause like every other cold she has ever had, I have now caught it. I have had a sore throat all day yesterday. Which means the cold isn't far behind. I HATE being sick in the summer. It's the worse, especailly in this heat.

But, I do have some posts already lined up for this week, so I should be jumping back into blogging after my hiatas yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. We are in the same boat, my friend. Tater had it a week or so ago, and now I'm sick. And trying to plan the kids' bday party for 60+ people.

    Feel better soon...hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!