1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
I love the carnivals and fairs. There is always something going on in the summer to keep you busy. We have really long and cold winters here so to get out of the house and have some fun is great. I love the parties all summer long and campfires...and camping.
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
Some where warm. Warm all year long. And NO snow! Probably some where in the Carribean.
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
I live in the same area but a couple towns over. It's only about 15 minute drive from our house to my parents.
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
I use to chew the side of my thumbs and my feet were always moving while in school. Now I am really good at sitting still. Which is a good thing since I have a desk job.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
I am sure there are plenty of answers to this. Actually I am positive there are but I can not think of one. But I can tell you that the short time I was working while pregnant my biggest fear was my water breaking at work. That I would probably have been crazy embaressed about at the time.
Wanna play along? Link up with Mama M.