Saturday, May 1, 2010

Playing With the Big Kids!

Patrick and I took Belle to the playground last night. As usual there were a ton of older kids there hanging around the picnic area. We took Belle over to the swings. They had a nice big baby swing that you can buckle the baby in. Great, perfect! Yeah, of course the buckle had to have been broken.

So we used the only other baby swing they had there which was the old fashion baby swing. Belle loved it!!!





She laughed the entire time until she was distracted by a family that got on the swings next to her. After watching them for a bit she decided that they were ok and started talking to them and laughing. This kid can entertain anyone.




Like the sun hat? I love it! I got it at Gymboree on sale!! We have to find a white one or something to go with her outfits that are not pink. She loved it. Never tried to take it off once. She is to cute!!



I leave you with a video of the cutest laugh ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!