Friday, April 30, 2010

Fish Out Of Water...

Patrick and I had decided last summer, while Belle was still kicking my butt each day, that we were going to put her into swim classes this summer. You would think with it now being the end of April that we would be able to find a class for her. Wrong!

The first place we started looking was Lancaster. They had an infant swim class, that started in February. This was part of their Spring courses...apparently it's spring in February now. Could have fooled me. Besides that, she wasn't 6 months yet. The Y by our house offers a class starting at 18 months. I can not find any community ed through Depew. We even looked at Maryvale...they started a couple of weeks ago.

So we will keep looking and hopefully find something. Maybe Lancaster will release their summer classes before summer is even here. I can not believe how difficult it has been to find a swim class.

Tonight we are hoping to take Belle to the playground and try out some of those baby swings. We also have to make a trip to the mall for a birthday gift. We have a very busy weekend ahead of us. Kinda sad that our weekend will be over before it is even here. Hopefully we will have some good play ground pictures that I can put up tonight. :)

Oh and we are doing very very well with sitting by ourselves and playing!!! I will hopefully get some better pictures of that then the ones below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!