Monday, May 3, 2010

7 Months

Isabelle is 7 months today. 7 Months. This year is just flying by. I can't believe it. I am sitting here looking at her 6 month pictures and can't believe that it's been a month. April went to quickly.



At 7 months the peanut can sit by her self pretty well. She is still topsy turvy some times but she's doing pretty well with it. She is really liking being able to sit up and play with her toys. She learned how to play with her rattles. She only hits her self with it every once in a while. She has definitely found her voice. When ever she gets excited she screams...loudly. She's slowly starting to reach for us when we go to pass her. She's as smiley and as happy as ever. This past week especially. She was in the best mood all week.


She is finally taking hour long naps in her crib on the weekends. This is great. It allows for mommy and daddy to get some things done around the house and what not. I love it. She no longer needs us to put her to sleep at night. We can put her down still awake and she will fall asleep on her own in her crib. She is getting to be such a big girl.


Patrick and I are guessing that she is about 14 pounds now. All of it are in her chunky thighs. She still has skinny tiny arms but then you get to her thighs and oh my goodness! I did apologize to her that she got mommy's thighs. She is going to hate me for that.


Every day with Isabelle is something new. When she wakes up with her beautiful smile and her little giggle it makes every thing all worth it. I can not imagine a day with out her.



She truly is daddy's girl and mommy's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!