Thursday, May 6, 2010

You Want Me to Clean...On My Day Off????

I am at home today with Belle. It wasn't originally planned that I was going to be off today. My dad couldn't watch her so Patrick told me to take a vacation day and stay home with her. You don't have to twist my arm. So I was lucky to be able to get the day off (apparently every one and their mom's are off this week in our department).

So my plan is to get some cleaning done around the house. I skipped washing the tables on Tuesday and immediately regretted it when I got into bed that night. Last night I did not clean the bathroom as scheduled. Instead we went to the neighbors for some Margaritas and Nachos in honor of Cinco De Mayo.

Belle and Claire finally got to play together last night. They sat on the floor together and played with blocks and books. Belle tried stealing Claire's socks, they held hands for a minute and Clair stole Belle's paci. Haha it was so cute. I did have my camera but I did not get any pictures and really bummed about it. Those pics would have been great for Belle's scrapbook.

So as I sit here playing on the computer I think of all the things that really need to be done and what I should be getting done now that Belle is napping in her crib (woohoo!!!) and what needs to be done today.

-wash tables
-sweep floor (again)
-dust desk/shelves/entertainment center in living room
-clean off dining table
-go through bags of baby food in kitchen
-laundry
-fold laundry in basket
-wash the bedding
-shower
-clean bathroom
-wash bottles
-take Belle to visit Daddy at work
-make dinner
-clean kitchen
-mail a card
-call Church and set up Bapitisim Ok I really did call, but the Parish closes at 4, I called at 4:15. Ugh, so hopefully I will have time to call tomorrow at work.

I really wish today was pay day and not tomorrow so I could get the grocery shopping done and I have to run out to babies r us as well. But unfortunately that will have to wait for tomorrow and be added with a trip to the mall for a hair cut and Mother's Day shopping.

Tomorrow will be busy...wait scratch that. This weekend will be busy. On Saturday we have a 5K for the Heritage Centers in the morning and a Communion party in the afternoon. The plan is Belle and I are going to be walking the 5K while Patrick runs it. But the weather looks horrible for Saturday raining and cold. So Belle and I may be hanging out with Grandpa instead of doing the walk. Which I will be really disappointed. I was looking forward to doing the walk.

Sunday is Mother's Day. My first Mother's Day as a mommy. We will start the day with brunch at Patrick's sister’s house and move on to dinner out with my parents and brother. Wow we are going to be one stuffed family.

Alright I am off to start my list.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!