Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baptisim

I finally got my butt moving and called the church to set up what we need to do for Belle's Baptisim. I talked to a lady in the Parish and gave her my life story information. She then proceeded to put my on hold to get the Father. She come back after some time to tell me he is unavailable but will call me back to go over and set everything up.

That was 2 weeks ago.

So I called again today. I'm not just going to let this slid to the back burner again. I am out of reasons why we haven't done it yet. It is now nicer weather, Patrick's father has been back from Florida for a while now, and well I have to get over my not liking to call people for this stuff and just do it.

Today is his day off.

Blah! Nothing can be easy huh? I don't feel like we are having good luck with this. The lady at the Parish said she will have him call me tomorrow. So I am hoping to hear back tomorrow. I guess it leaves me with some more time to plan the small gathering after huh?


And pictures of Belle. Laying is for babies Mom!

1 comment:

  1. It took me forever to set up my daughters baptism too. It'll happen eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!