Friday, October 21, 2011

Disney Updates...

I was going to write full posts about our trip to Disney, but I am writing up full posts on each day of the parks on my Disney blog. If you want to full updates you can head over there. Over here, I am going to post osome pictures with possibly a story here and there. There is just too much to tell and I have nearly 500 picutes. I am not posting all the pictures obviously but I can't do the same update on each blog. And really they belong on the Disney blog.

Also, I know there is a sever lack of character photos and I promise we do have them. They are all on our photopass and we have not ordered it yet. I am still playing around with the pictures. Once we order it and receive it I promise to post the character pictures either here or on the Disney blog. We really do have some cute ones even with Belle being afraid of all of them.

Plus, I don't want my Disney posts to get in the way of all the halloween stuff we have going on this weekend all the way into Halloween. We still have to get Belle to the pumpkin farm too. So I should have to some good fall activity posts next week! Until then, I will still post Disney pictures.

Keep reading below for our Epcot day!

1 comment:

  1. We just got back from Disney!!! We had a fun time, I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!