Friday, June 17, 2011

Thoughts & Prayers Please

There is so much going on right now. We leave at 9:00 tomorrow morning for the wedding in PA. I have laundry to do still, and since I haven't touched the laundry I have yet to pack anything for the three of us. I have shopping to do to get last minute items for us and that Belle will need. We have been so busy that I haven't even had time to stress over the fact that I will be away from Belle for three days.
I did however remember to tell Belle's teacher that her grandma was dropping her off on Tuesday and Belle's old teacher who is at the front desk for a couple weeks that my mom isn't sure where to go when she gets here. Thankfully Miss. Danielle will be up front and was Belle's teacher in the baby room. So everything should hopefully be good. Although my plan was to get home and get Belle on Monday and now The Hubs is wondering if we’re going to be back in time. Umm, yes. I need to get my baby girl!
On top of that my good friend had her baby boy yesterday morning. He was 7lbs 20 inches long and beautiful. Sadly as the day progressed he could not regulate his temp and was having problems breathing on his own. We got our last update last night that he is in the NICU until at least Saturday when his lab results come back on a possible infection. Please pray for them. We are hoping that he will get better and be able to come home with her on Sunday. My friend had a c section so she has only been able to see him for about an hour. We're all hoping she can snuggle with him soon and he gets to meet his big sister soon as well.
And finally, I want to wish my amazing husband a Happy Father's Day. I'm sorry we will not be home with Belle for Father's Day, and that our gift for you has been a complete fail. But you are a wonderful father and Belle loves you so much. She says daddy probably about 50 times a day. She may have a lot of "mommy days" but she will forever be a daddy's girl. I love you.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a beautiful Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!