Thursday, June 2, 2011

Splish Splash

With the hot weather here the last few days we pulled out Belle's pool. She loved it last year and she loved swimming classes so I never figured that she would cry when we first put her in. But she did.



After a minute or two she finally looked around and started splashing a little in the pool. She was laughing and playing with the sprinkle part of her pool.




It took a while before she would actually sit down in the pool but once she did she started putting her face in the water. Not fully yet just her forhead. I am hoping that by the end of summer we can get her to blow bubbles into the water. I want her to know that you blow into water not inhale water. Another reason we will keep her in swimming in the fall.



I hope the hot water sticks around and Belle has plenty of pool time this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!