Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Belle is finally feeling better. On Monday, after I posted about Belle feeling better I received a call from The Bug. Belle had thrown up her lunch. I left work immediately to get her. We got home and I laid her down for nap. She then slept for four hours. I called the pedi knowing they wouldn’t have us come in. I talked with one of the nurses and we basically had to take Belle off of all food for the rest of the day. We had to keep giving her liquids but only an ounce at a time.

The Hubs arranged to work from home on Tuesday so we could keep Belle home. I then arranged to take a vacation day on Wednesday. Which in reality she could have gone back to school on Wednesday, but we didn’t want to take any chances.

When I got home from work on Tuesday Belle was in a great mood. She was happy and playful and it made me hate that I was at work all day. Wednesday she was miserable and whinny. Yay for mommy time!

The rain finally let up a little during the day on Wednesday so after her nap, Belle and I went outside to take in some much needed sunshine. My poor girl proceeded to fall two separate times on the sidewalk and scrapped up her knee pretty badly. I cleaned it up and put some Neosporin and a bandaid on it. Of course then whenever she saw the bandaid she began to cry and whine all over again.

The blue skies and sun did not last long. The rain is back and is here until this weekend. According to the weather we will only have Saturday with no rain. And the temps are only going to be in the 60’s for the rest of the week. When is it going to warm up and when will we see the sun? I hope this isn’t a sign of what our summer is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!