Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung...Kinda

Spring weather finally hit here last week. On my way home from picking up Belle the temp was 61. Finally 61 here. Belle and I took full advantage of the nice weather and went out for a walk when we got home. Our first walk of 2011 and Belle’s first walk not in a stroller. Since she wasn’t in a stroller we didn’t go too far but she was loving it. I let her walk in front of me and she took every thing in. Stopping long enough to make sure I was still behind her and then she was off again.




We stopped and watched a couple kids talk and then watched a neighbor take out his garbage. She explored the little dip at the end of our drive way and hammed it up for two girls walking to a friends house.



Once this weather really breaks I see trouble trying to get this girl to come back into the house. Sadly it’s going to get cold again this week which means her outside toys are still in their boxes. I am so sick of the winter jackets, hats, and mittens. I can not wait for it to warm up and stay warm.



I want to pull out the ride on toys Belle got for Christmas. I can’t wait to get her the water table and slide we want to get her for the back yard. I can’t wait to play with side walk chalk all over our black top drive way. Come on Spring come back and stay! I got a taste of you now I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!