5) Air conditioning. I have never really felt the need that we HAD to have it. Until this summer. OMG and I dying for it.
8) A pantry for said beautiful kitchen. Walk in would be nice.
9) A fire place. Solely for the mantel. So I could place pictures on it and decorate it for Christmas.
10) A nice size mud room with storage.
11) 1st or 2nd floor Laundry. I have to show off my beautiful red front load washer (I already own this). With storage and a nice size counter to fold laundry. This would be a dream come true and The Hubs knows this.
12) A nice size deck on the back of the house. Partially covered.
13) I choose for 13 a pool. With a hot tub or Jacuzzi. And it has to come with someone to clean it :)
And I have to add a 14) A nice wine fridge. It doesn't have to be large. I could fit nuzzled away with a counter over it. With a rack hanging for my beautiful wine glasses that I would own specifically for that area.
I really could go on and on. There are so many things I would love to have in my dream house.
The Hubs list:
1. Air Conditioning
2. Inground Pool w/hot tub and waterfall
4. Finished water tight basement
5. Lawn mowing service
6. Snowplow Service
7. Enough land to have people over
8. Man Cave
9. Children's Play room
10. Full house wired with stereo system
11. Computer Room
12. 2 car garage
13. Maid service.
Apparently we really differ when it comes to our dream house. Maybe we should work on that a bit. Although I love the maid service!!