This is my 100th post. I can not believe it. I can not belive that my blog has gotten to where it is now. First I can not belive that I have followers. Second, I can not believe that I have people that keep coming back to read. Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming back, and thank you for the comments. I LOVE comments.
Because of all of you we have worked our way up on Picket Fence Blogs. We are so close to being in the top 25. We are almost there. Keep voting!!!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 15 bloggers you've recently discovered.
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I spent pretty close to my entire pregnancy on bed rest for Hyperemesis and then at the end for low fluid.
2. I danced for 16 years. I took, tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, and hip hop. I traveled and performed on many competitions and even performed in Disney World.
3. The hubs and I met at Build A Bear. He was one of my managers there. We both no longer work there but stop in every once in a while to say hi to the one employee that is still there.
4. I am obsessed with baby clothes. I am always on websites looking for new outfits for Belle. I will always choose to buy her clothes over myself even though I desperately need new ones.
5. I love curling up on the couch with the hubs after Belle is down for the night and play video games.
6. I am a sucker for summer carnivals and fairs. I don't have to do them all but try to do most of them. Which means we usually hit at least one every weekend in the summer.
7. I am a complusive planner. I plan everything. Vacations a year away, parties months away, weekend plans weeks out, and blog posts a week some times a couple weeks out. The hubs hates it.
Please keep coming back and commenting.
Now to pass on the Beautiful Blogger Award!
-Just Another Manic Momday
-Blogging: the new Pink
-Not Mommy of the Year
-A Mama Stork Knows
-Mommy to A Monster...
-I Thought I Love You Then
-Mommy and Molly
-Just Another Day In Paradise
-Hey There Delilah
-Happy, Healthy, & Loved
Now go and check out all the great blogs. Enjoy!