Saturday, May 15, 2010

Peanut Snuggling

Belle and I spent the day together on Thursday. It was great. I did a little cleaning while she napped. And when she wasn't napping we got a ton of play and snuggle time in. She is getting so much better with sitting by herself. I had started cleaning some stuff up in the kitchen when she woke up so I set up blankets for her in the living room and stuck the boppy around her and she played there while I finished cleaning.



She took 4 naps on Thursday. Crazy. She barely takes after noon naps anymore at the Bug. She took 2. Actually as I am typing this now she is falling asleep in my lap. Yes Belle is sitting in my lap and I am typing with both hands. This is a very very rare accurance.








I am having company over on Friday and I have to say that the house is in pretty good condition. It obviously has the normal cleaning to do before hand but I have been doing really well with keeping up with the bath room and living room that I don't have to really scrub it. Now the kitchen, let's just say I should be cleaning the kitchen right now. Instead I sit here updating. Eh, tomorrow is another day. It really shouldn't take too long. The longest part will be scrubbing the floor, and the stove needs a good scrubbing too.

Belle has been very snuggly today, so we have spent most of the day on the couch snuggling. She has been sneezing a lot today and is a little stuffed up. So just a quiet day here.

Tomorrow....I will clean the kitchen!

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!