Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Sensory Fun!

I managed to pick up a cold this past week and have been fighting a sore throat, nasty cough, and now a stuffed up nose. Belle and I have not been in the playroom doing much at all. Which pretty much means any Easter activities I wanted to do basically went out the window. While at Target last night I found Easter gel clings in the dollar bins and grabbed a couple packages not really sure what I was going to do with them. But they were cute and a dollar.

I put one package on the closet door. The look pretty cute. The yellow is kind of hard to see against the wood but it works. I put Happy Easter! on one side and the bunnies, flowers, and eggs on the other side.





The second package I decided to put on the easel. I figured since we don't have an Easter sensory tub this would be something neat for her to play with. I washed off all the dry erase crayon and put them away for a little while. If she likes it I can either move the set from the closet door over or pick up another package from Target. There were about 4 different sets in the bins. The gel, squishy feeling will be fun for her to play with and they leave no residu on your hands. Belle will be able to move them around and rearrange the shapes over and over again.




How cute are those carrots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!