Monday, September 26, 2011

Minnie Mouse Galore

Saturday was Belle's 2nd Birthday Party. Where has the time gone that we have celebrated my baby's second birthday? I have been planning Belle's party for months. Month's of ideas, weeks of work, and hour's of putting everything together. And in a blink of an eye it's over.


We are completely blessed by all of our family and friends that love Belle and came to celebrate her. She is a very loved and spoiled little girl. Mommy and Daddy spoiled her completely with the best Minnie Mouse birthday party ever.

Belle found the chocolate covered pretzels before the party even started.

There wasn't a place you could look that didn't have pink, black, or Minnie Mouse. From the beautiful birthday girl herself, to the ceiling, to the walls, right down to the cake. Everything was perfect and my months of planning really paid off. I couldn't be happier with how everything came out.


Belle had the time of her life running around with her best friend. She loved the giant Minnie Mouse that mommy and daddy got her as a surprise. And the cake. The beautiful cake was everything I had imagined in my head. It looked amazing and tasted amazing. I couldn't have been any happier!





I made Minnie Mouse gift bags for the kids and they came out perfect. The bags were filled with lots of goodies and the kids loved them. Plus my mom made minnie mouse ears for all the girls.



Belle and her best friend!


Mommy and daddy got her an American girl baby doll that she adores. She had it for two seconds and was giving it hugs and kisses! Plus, Mickey and Minnie sent Belle a special birthday gift. They heard that she was coming down to see them in a week so they sent her a suitcase filled with goodies for our very long road trip down to Disney.



Our beautiful little girl was spoiled with the mountain of gifts she recieved. I still can't belive all the love this little girl gets from everyone in our lives. Thank you to all of our family and friends for celebrating our girls day. She is very loved by all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!