Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy Bees

I am so sorry that I have been totally MIA for the last week. This summer is really killing us heat wise. We do not have a/c and that last heat wave we had it was over 90* in our house. Left little energy to sit at the computer and punch out some posts. Plus we are getting into our super busy time. For the next few weekends we have stuff going on almost every day. So yeah, busy.

We are officially two months away from our Disney trip which is officially paid in full. Between planning and well in typical Angela style overplanning for this trip I also have been planning and putting together Belle’s birthday party which is the Saturday before we leave. For everyone playing at home, that is 5 days before we leave.

I have been picking up stuff for her party here and there for a few months now. We booked the hall we used last year and now we’re basically in full force planning for both her party and Disney. I can’t wait to be able to share some tidbits here and there and I may even have a craft tutorial for you.

But, between all the stuff I am making for Belle and her party and the stuff I am putting together for Disney and our road trip down there I am going to be busy. Plus add in all the summer events going on and well yeah. So don’t be worried if it’s a little scarce around here and if it’s a lot of picture updates. I do have a ton of pictures to share with you, some going as far back as the 4th of July.

Happy August and enjoy this last month of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!