Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Must Confess...

Hello, my name is Angela and I have an addiction. An addiction with baby clothes. My three main problems are Carters, Gymboree and Children's Place. I am constantly stalking shopping their websites. This year’s spring and summer lines are adorable. I know that it is still in the 30's and 40's here and it snowed last week but spring really is just around the corner.

Belle's closet when she was first born. Filled with the cutest clothes.


Belle needs cute bright clothes. She needs new sneakers and sandals. Her closet needs to be full of summer dresses, tank tops and t shirts. Her drawers need adorable capri’s and shorts and some little leggings. And don't forget the jean skirts and tutu skirts. Her jacket hooks need new sun hats hanging on them and new sunglasses to go with them.

It didn't help my addiction this past week when most of the stores released their full summer lines. How much cuter can these dresses and camis be. Children's Place even has little halters. Too cute!

Do not get me started on shoes. Shoes are difficult with Belle. She has tiny feet and by tiny I mean she is still in size 2. Which is equivalent to 6 month sizes. So finding shoes for her has been very difficult. Most shoes that come in her size are prewalker shoes. Belle is near 18 months and not only is she a walker but she is a runner. Luckily Payless has a good selection in infant shoes. And by a good selection I mean I have already found about 8 pairs of shoes for her this summer.

Like I said I have an addiction. Bathing suits, she has one now because we are swim classes. Pretty much the only reason she has one right now. But, they are so cute! I already have another one picked out that I want to get her. We don't even have a pool! But in my defense were going to Disney in October with a lot of plans for pool time. She will need more than one for sure.

Lucky for me, my mom and I are taking a Friday off in May and taking a road trip to some outlets and spending the day shopping. The Hubs and I are in desperate need for some new spring and summer clothes as well. I plan on doing some hefty shopping and am looking forward to a girls day away. Yup, Belle gets her first full day shopping trip with mommy and grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Tuesday hops! Come visit me over at www.kortneyskrazylife.com! Have a great day and hope to see you soon!

    ~Kortney

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!