Thursday, February 10, 2011

We're Going to Disney World!

It's official! We booked our first family vacation last night. We are going back to Disney World. I am so so excited and just can not wait. I am so excited to be taking Belle to Disney and even more excited that my mom decided to come with us.

We are going to have so much fun. We will be there for Belle's second bithday, and for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and Epcot's Internation Food and Wine Festival.

We're not staying in our "home" resort which is our favorite, but we picked a nice cheaper one that we are really excited to stay at. We are going to stay at Coronado instead of Beach Club this trip. But by staying at Corondao we added an extra day onto our trip.

I am so excited. I can not wait. Is it October yet???


Also, I have a new post up ar my vacation home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!