Tuesday, February 8, 2011

March For Babies

See that badge to the right? The Hubs and I have put a team together and are walking for babies on May 1st. We thankfully have never had to use the services of The March of Dimes but are grateful for all that they do. One of The Hubs friends will be walking with us. His son was born two months early. He was in the NICU for over a month. He turned one last week and will be marching along side all of us.

This is an amazing organization that does wonderful work. They help babies who just a few years ago would never have had a chance who now are living long healthy lives. Please spare a dollar or two to this wonderful cause to help all babies to have a fighting chance. We are walking on Team Belle's Butterflies. If you would like to donate, just click on my badge on the right and it will take you to my page.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!