Friday, June 4, 2010
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I would love to go back and finish my degree in Childhood Education. One of these days the money will work out and I will be able to go back!
2. What do you love most about your home?
I love our neighborhood. We have some really great neighbors and of course the one cranky guy, and a couple of characters. But everyone gets along and is always there if you need a hand. My house it's self, I love our living room. This is where we spend the majority of our time and it was the first room we did. We took a lot of time into decorating it and picking out the furniture.
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
Well my favorite book is The Time Travelor's Wife. I am currently trying to read Firefly Lane and Pride and Prejudice. I read a lot of different things, fiction, chick lit, and some young adult. I don't have time to read as much as I use to, but still enjoy reading when I can find the time.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I know there has got to be something. I love food. I don't like seafood. At all. But I honestly can't say that it is the grossest thing I have eaten. Although, I did have duck once. Really not good at all.
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
I love the Gilmore Girls. I would love to be like a second daughter/sister on that show. It was great and I miss it.
Go check out My Little Life who hosts 5 question Friday. You can link up with her to play along!
Posted by Belle's Butterfly at 11:46 AM