Friday, June 25, 2010

5 Question Friday



1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
In elementary and middle school I played the Clarinet. Actually I believe I quit it in like 6th grade. I wasn't really good...at all. At one point I was going to teach myself how to play the piano. That lasted a month.

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
Funny that this is one of the questions. Today was the worst drive home from work ever! I got cut off coming out of the parking ramp by someone who wouldn't wait her turn to turn right. Then I was in bumper to bumper traffic and then had to wait for someone to make a left hand turn on busy street. Oh and then got cut off again when there was no need for it cause there was plenty of road and no cars in front of me before the light. Then she drove insanely slow and at the 4 way stop (yeah I followed her pretty much all the way home) she waved people on when it was her turn. Of course I was trying to get home so the hubs wouldn't be late for work.
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
A housekeeper. I can not keep up with it all. Currently I have 2 baskets of laundry to fold, a load of towles that need to go into the washer, my tables need to be washed. Ugh, I could go on. Even if I has the unlimited spa services I wouldn't have time to take advantage of it.


4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
Oh my, soooo many. And sadly I can not think of one. Basically anything from the late 90's. And yes boy bands take me back to my high school days. Gotta love me some Dirty Pop...ok that may be a little embarrasing.

5. What song best represents your life right now?
Hmmm...good question. Ok since becoming a mom and having satelite radio I do not know any of the new music. No I lie, I know Ke$ha. Sadly. But I have to go with the contry song "Your Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins.
 
Wanna play along? Link up with Mama M.

If your here from New Friend Friday, welcome! Take a look around and stay a while!


New Friend Fridays

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog header...it is toooo cute!Your story about the drive to work was seriously sounding about like my drive home last night! Eek! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a flute player in elementary school! :)

    Welcome to TMC!! Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!