Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lazy Saturday

My anti-rain dance did not work. It rained today...all day. So we took the opportunity to do nothing all day. OK that is a lie. We did go grocery shopping.


Belle had a couple high points of the day. When I went to get her after she woke up from her afternoon nap she had rolled over from her back to her belly. Yes I know she is almost 8 months and she should be doing this. But, she has rolled over 3 times when she was 4 months and that was it. Had no interest in doing it again. The hubs and I were very excited to see this, she was not so happy to be stuck on her belly.

Then when we went grocery shopping we decided to buy her some Puffs to try. She is such a drama queen. She did not like them at all. I have a nice video of that! But blogger is being a pain tonight. So instead I have a picture.


Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get out and work on the jungle. But they are calling for rain again. So maybe I will be able to get some more cute and adorable videos of the cuteness that is Belle.

Ok, my Starbucks ice cream we got today is calling me. Yes, Starbucks Java Chip ice cream. This might be heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Starbucks ice cream sounds grand! I love that last picture! My girl is a drama queen too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!