Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stay At Home Mommy!!!!

Or so I wish. Just for today I am a stay at home mommy with Belle. Were having a good day…so far. Minimal tears so far. So since I am home we are catching up on some much needed house work.

So far today we have done laundry. Hmm, doesn’t seem like much but trust me, it was long overdue. For the past couple weeks its been do what is needed and leave what is important (non work clothes items). Well today we are almost caught up. We have about 2 more loads to do. I washed the bedding this morning…that’s already put back on the bed and the blankets just finished in the dryer. Now were just waiting for the washer to finish.

So as I said I washed the bedding today. It was very much needed I am embarrassed to say. So as Belle was happily napping away (not in my arms woohoo) the bedding finished in the dryer. I pull it out and got it on the bed. After fighting with it because it some how shrunk even though it has been washed about a bazillion times. So the fitted sheet is on the bed and to my dismay there are fuzz balls all over the sides. Ugh! So I do what and respectable full time working mommy who has one day and no time to wash it again would do. I pull out the lint roller. 7 sheets later (it was a small lint roller) it looks better. Not perfect but better.

I plan on sweeping the living room…maybe getting the tables dusted at some point today as well. Hopefully…and a shower would be nice. The weather is beautiful again so a walk is order again today. Mommy realized last night she is taking Belle swimming next weekend. Which means I have to squeeze into a bathing suit as well. Ugh!!! I haven’t gained all the weight back to my surprise but it sure looks like I have. So as long as the weather is nice we will walk.

So next week I have 3 days off. I can’t wait. Again cleaning is on my agenda. And of course Belle’s 6 month pictures are next week. I can’t believe it 6 months!!! In just about 2 weeks my sweet baby girl is going to be 6 months old. A half year!! Where did the last 6 months go??? I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. Wow.

Well the washer is finished and it’s 2:00 already. Where has the time gone? Off to do some more cleaning and eat some lunch while the princess is still sleeping. Wow I’m lucky thank you swing!! Yeah, it started working again out of no where…weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!