Monday, March 15, 2010

I am the luckiest Mommy...

I am truly Blessed to have such a perfect, beautiful baby girl. I thank God every day that Belle is mine. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I never knew that I would truly love it as much as I do. Belle is completely my world now. So is her daddy, but the love I have for Belle is unlike anything else. She is absolutely amazing.

On Saturday we went down to the home and garden show. It was crowded as expected and it got a little tough trying to push the stroller through the maze of people. But she was great. She slept for about the first hour we were there. Every where we went people stopped to look at her or peaked into the stroller as they were walking by. She woke when we were in the elevator and of course was immediately smiley and happy. My perfect girl. I pulled out some toys for her and she happily chewed on them and talked away. We stopped and feed her, and she never once cried. At all the entire time we were there.

We went to Church on Sunday. She was an angel. We thought she would have slept through mass, but as soon as the music started she was awake. We tried leaving her in the car seat but she saw mommy and was pulling herself up to get to me. So I held her the rest of mass. She never made a peep. She does think it is hilarious when we say the "Our Father". But she was perfect.

What more can I ask for. She is a happy baby. She is so easy going and so perfect in every way. Being a mommy is a dream come true. This is what I am suppose to do, I am suppose to be the best mommy I can to Belle. I don't know what I am doing sometimes but we figure it out. Now that she is here, I can't even imagine my life without her. It is tiring some nights and I go to be completely exhausted and drained, but at the end of the day, Belle is all that matters. As long as she is happy and loved then I had a completely successful day. I am the luckiest mommy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love!!! I love hearing what you have to say!